This is a common roadmap for android from beginner to advanced. I advised you should always start your coding journey from basics and upgrading the concepts gradually with the time.
Steps to become Android Developer
- Learn a Language - Java/Kotlin and XML.
- Explore Android Studio IDE.
- Activity, Layouts, Views and Material Designs.
- Create your first Hello World App in Android Studio.
- Activity Lifecycles.
- Multiscreen Apps.
- MVVM Architecture.
- Libraries and Plugins.
- Fragments, Intents, Manifest, and Gradle.
- RecyclerView, Room, Shared Preferences.
- Git and GitHub.
- API's, Retrofit, Volley and REST.
- Dagger Hilt and Dependency Injection.
- LiveData, Data Binding, View Binding.
- Co-routines and Adapters.
- Content Providers and Broadcast Receivers.
- Networking and Threading.
- Debugging and Testing.
- Submit your app to Google Playstore.
- Create apps for clients.
- App Marketing.
- Insert Ads in your app and Earn!